EuroVelo15 Logo

EuroVelo15 Logo

Thursday 19 May 2016

SIRNACH

SIRNACH

After a long journey on the train, ferry and some more train journeys we have safely arrived in Sirnach. Patrick was there at the station platform in Zurich waiting for us. After a coffee he took us for a walk in the old part where there are very expensive and beautiful shops, mostly in cobbled narrow streets. Very chique!
Once in Sirnach he showed us his business and house and we are well impressed - he has become very successful in his business.
Tonight we will have a meal together and shall take a picture and put it on Facebook.
While walking, Patrick pointed out a clock on the tower of St. Peter's church and this clock is supposed to be larger than Big Ben! As I saw it, I believe it is but if anyone proves me wrong do tell me.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment